Friday 20 May 2011

Getting / Staying in touch


I’ll shortly by setting out along with County Councillor Dave Wilcox a new list of surgeries, however in the meantime you can keep / get in touch with me as your local councillor via any of the following :

Email Newsletter : You can sign up for a weekly email newsletter by using the box on the left or by clicking here


By telephone call me on 01457 866688 or 07801 708166


On Facebook : click here

If I’m your local councillor and I can be of assistance, or if you are involved in any local groups holding an event I can help advertise via this blog etc, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

If your unsure which ward you are in, or want to contact your County Councillor or MP, please put your postcode in the write to them box on the left.

No comments: