Thursday 7 January 2010

Best of links - comedy

In light of elements of brain deadness for spending too long on other things today, I thought for today NaBloPoMo post, I would share of the few of the blogs from the comedy section of this months bloglist that I've been reading over the last few days.

First up is a fork in the socket mainly for the great title but also a good read so far, next up is fear and lothing, which had a brilliantly named but very much geek themed post with the title of You Haven't Seen My Drawer Of Inappropriate Starches? and finishing off for now with one for teachers who rock called its not all flowers and sausages

There's a whole range of topics to go through and I expect to find a few more over the coming month to add to the read when I can list.

No comments: